The super healthy primary ingredient for cooking in every Indian household. Ghee is recommended for everyone, from children to pregnant woman; our elders and doctors always trust Pure Ghee for its amazing health benefits.
Ghee can be made from cow, buffalo, sheep and goat milk. However, the purest form of Desi Cow Ghee is made from A2 Cow Milk – milk of cows originating in India (Desi Cows).
A2 Cow Desi Ghee is the premium quality form of Ghee which is made from Desi Cow Milk using traditional Bilona method – a hand churning method where cow milk is curdled in clay pots and the curd is then hand churned to obtain makhan or butter, butter is then heated at a certain temperature to get the purest form.
Ghee made from Bilona method using A2 cow milk is considered more beneficial than regular Cow Ghee as A2 cow milk does not contain β – casein protein. A1 or β – casein protein has negative effects on people who are lactose intolerant
Pure A2 Desi Cow Ghee made specifically from A2 cow milk, we here at Shahji has 2 varieties of A2 Cow Ghee – made from Sahiwal cow milk and Gir cow milk.
Sahiwal Cow – Sahiwal is considered the best cattle and a valuable breed of India and a godsend to humanity as Sahiwal Milk helps in treating various ailments such as diabetes, cholesterol and heart diseases. Because of its high fat content Sahiwal Cow Milk is considered the healthiest of all!
Gir Cow – Gir Cow is considered unique breed when compared to others as the cow is famous for their tolerance to various diseases that makes its milk high in price. Gir has high milk production capacity and is premium due to the presence of A2 beta casein in their milk.
Characteristics of A2 Cow Ghee -
- A2 Cow Ghee is yellow in colour due to presence of β – carotene. Our body converts β – carotene to Vitamin A (retinol).
- Grainy texture that shows that the Ghee is made using low heat process to retain its nutrients and texture.
- Contains amino acids which makes it easier to digest and is way more nutritious
- A2 cow ghee is a rich source of vitamin A, unadulterated antioxidants, premium quality protein and micronutrients that aids in building immunity.
What made A2 Cow Ghee so important for us?
Currently markets are flooded with products that claims that they are beneficial for health. Most of the company products are made in plants with heavy machine processing and added preservatives that makes their production process cost effective and increase shelf life of their product.
Most of the Ghee brands are also doing the same, they add preservatives, colouring agents and stabilizers to get the colour and texture similar to the one made from traditional method. However, Ghee made from high processing machines and adulteration lacks in genuine nutrient content and is somewhat harmful in many ways.
A2 Cow Ghee made from Traditional Bilona Method has many health benefits:
- High Smoke Point – Doctors and dieticians recommends using A2 Cow Ghee for frying and other purposes, as it has high smoke point and does not generate toxic fumes when heated at higher temperature like other hydrogenated vegetable oils.
- Immunity Booster – A2 Ghee has all-important fat-soluble vitamins which helps in functioning of our heart, skin and brain and also aids to strengthen bones.
- Treats Inflammation – As the A2 Cow Ghee is rich in conjugated linoleic acid that is extremely effective in treating inflammation.
- Improves Digestion – An ideal choice for consumption for all age groups as A2 Cow Ghee is most easily digestible dairy fat.
Health benefits of this Indian Superfood are never ending and is highly recommended and beneficial for all age groups.
Get your hands on our traditionally made varieties of Shahji A2 Cow Ghee – (Sahiwal Cow Breed) and Shahji A2 Gir Cow Ghee – (Gir Cow Breed) and experience exquisite variety of pure, unadulterated Ghee. Shahji Ghee is crafted with loyalty, royalty and traditional Vedic process of Bilona.