Have you ever considered visiting Jaipur? This beautiful city is the capital of Rajasthan and is renowned for its rich history, stunning architecture, and colourful culture. Many of its buildings are terracotta-pink in colour, which is why it's often called the "Pink City." Jaipur is home to majestic forts and palaces such as the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace.
This city is famous for its traditional handicrafts, exquisite jewellery, and vibrant textiles. But, it is also famous for its delicious Rajasthani cuisine. Talking about Rajasthani cuisines but not about desi ghee, it’s not fair. Desi ghee takes a special place in Rajasthani cuisine.
But which desi ghee is being used by the Rajasthani people? If you are planning to cook a dish and want the best desi ghee which ghee would be preferred? Choosing the best desi ghee is always been a challenge and work of frustration. In this article, we will try to minimize this challenge by listing the best desi ghee brands in Jaipur that you can trust.
7 Best Desi Ghee Brands in Jaipur 2023
1. Shahji Desi Cow Ghee
- Shahji Ghee has been serving the nation with their high-quality A2 ghee since 1957.
- It is one of the oldest ghee brands in India that provides high-quality ghee “Ekdum Ghar ka jaisa swad”.
- It is naturally made with the milk of Sahiwal and Gir cows which is raised ethically.
- It is made by a special slow cooking process, using an ancient bilona method.
- It has a golden granular texture and rich aroma.
- This ghee reminds us of the wonderful taste of homemade ghee that we used to eat in our childhood.
- It is rich in nutrients like; Vitamin A, D, E, and K, anti-oxidants, amino acids, Omega 3 and 6, Butyric acids, and beta-carotene.
- It is gluten-free and easy to digest.
- It is good for heart health, aids in weight loss, relief from joint pain, strengthening of bones, maintains healthy vision, and improves skin glow.
- This ghee is perfect for enhancing the taste and enriching aroma of your dishes.
- Ideal for people with lactose intolerance.
A2 Sahiwal Cow Ghee
A2 Gir Cow Ghee
2. Anveshan Desi Ghee
- Made from the A2 milk of grass-fed Halkikar cows of Karnataka.
- Made in small batches to ensure high standard and premium quality.
- 100% pure, chemical-free, and made through cruelty-free methods.
- It contains butyric acids that help in improving digestion and is best for the skin when mixed with besan.
3. Gir Organic - Desi Ghee
- Gir Organic A2 cow ghee is a leader in providing 100% natural and unadulterated products.
- Made with A2 milk of grass-fed Gir cows.
- Made using the Vedic bilona method.
- This ghee is rich in Vitamin A, Omega 6 and Omega 3, iron, magnesium, butyric acid, and beta-carotene.
4. Two Brothers Organic Farm Cow Ghee
- Known for its 100% organic products.
- Zero preservatives and additives.
- Made from Gir cow’s milk using an ancient Bilona method.
- This ghee is perfect for daily consumption for better skin, hair, and eye health.
5. Kapiva Desi Ghee
- Made with pure cow milk, has a buttery consistency with a light aroma.
- Rich in antioxidants and essential nutrients.
- Energizes your body, increases memory power, and relieves constipation.
- Perfect for people who like light ghee aroma.
6. Sri Sri Tattva Desi Ghee
- This ghee is made with fresh cream and has a granular texture and rich smell.
- This ghee can be used for a variety of purposes like; smearing it on parathas, and rotis or for making sweets, garnishing it on vegetables and curries, and for cooking purposes.
- It can be used for Pooja or to cook your delicious items
- It is a tasty delight and a rich source of vitamins A, D, E, and K.
7 . Matratva Desi Cow Ghee
- This ghee has a pleasant aroma and rich taste.
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins.
- Does not contain any preservatives.
- Use a high-quality glass jar to serve the full essence of ghee.
Jaipur is the pink city of India and is the capital city of Rajasthan. It is famous for its history, architecture and colourful culture. This city is also known for its delicious cuisine. Desi ghee is one of the important and valuable ingredients in Rajasthani cuisine.
A2 Sahiwal Cow Ghee
A2 Gir Cow Ghee
However, due to the numerous ghee brands available in Rajasthan, there are some ghee brands such as Shahji Ghee, Anveshan, GirOrganic, Two Brothers, etc. that stand out in this competitive market. These ghee brands provide high-quality organic desi ghee made from the milk of desi cows. Due to providing pure and fresh desi ghee, these brands are always loved by the people of Jaipur.