Desi Ghee in India is a product that cannot be denied. You all know about Ghee Ghee is a clarified butter which is made by heating the butter on low flame. Why is ghee so important?
Ghee is so important because it is not only used in cooking but it is also used to cure many diseases. Desi Ghee is an all-in-one jar that takes care of us from making our food healthy to making us healthy. That is why desi ghee is so important.
Desi ghee is used not only in India but all over the world. However, after the availability of so many options of ghee in the market, it has become difficult to identify the real desi ghee.
Due to a lack of information, people buy the wrong and harmful ghee and fall ill. So if you are from Assam and want to get good and pure ghee then we will tell you about 7+ A2 ghee brands in Assam that you can trust.
Best Desi Ghee Brands In Assam 
So, the people who wanted to buy A2 ghee have various confusion in their minds regarding purchasing the right Ghee. In order to ease your confusion, we have collected the 10 best A2 ghee brands in Surat. Here is the list:
#1. Shahji Ghee - Pure A2 Desi Ghee
Features of Shahji Ghee:
- Ghee is Made from the milk of powerful indigenous cow breeds like Sahiwal and Gir, Hallikar, and Badri.
- Made with the Vedic bilona method.
- Made from churning Dahi (curd)
- Rich in the best nutrients, including vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Have Ayurvedic benefits like good digestion and help in overall well-being.
- Handcrafted with mother’s love.
- Free from additives and any kinds of chemicals.
A2 Sahiwal Cow Ghee
A2 Gir Cow Ghee
#2. Anveshan A2 Ghee
Features of Anveshan A2 ghee
- Anveshan Ghee is made from Gir cows.
- Made using the Bilona technique,
- Packed with proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- Made in small batches
- Original flavor, taste, and color.
#3. Two Brothers Organic Farm A2 Cultured Ghee
Features of Two Brothers A2 ghee:
- Made from the milk of desi cow
- Ghee made from the milk of grass-fed cow
- Made by the bilona method
- Made from churning curd.
- Free from any kinds of additives and artificial preservatives
#4. Gir Organic A2 Ghee
Features of Gir Organic A2 ghee
- Made from the milk of Grass-fed Gir cows.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, and healthy fatty acids.
- No use of synthetic chemicals or genetically modified ingredients.
- Rich in nutrients A, E, D, and K.
- Ghee is made from curd by the bilona method.
#5. Kapiva A2 Desi Ghee
Features Kapiva A2 Desi ghee:
- Kapiva A2 Ghee is made exclusively from the A2 milk of Gir cows, ensuring superior quality and authenticity.
- Using the ancient curd-churning technique.
- Made from grass-fed cow.
- Rich texture, color, and nutritional goodness.
- Prepared without any synthetic additives or preservatives.
#6. Zandu A2 cow ghee
Features of Zandu A2 cow ghee
- Made from purely cow ghee
- Handcrafted ghee
- Made from the Vedic Bilona method
- Helps build bone strength, improves stamina, helps skin nourishment, and enhances physical and mental well-being.
#7. Sri Sri Tattva Pure Cow Ghee
Features of Sri Sri Tattva A2 cow ghee:
- Made from A2 cow milk
- Crafted using the ancient Bilona method.
- Healthy fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals for well-being.
- Offers health benefits such as improved digestion, immune system support, and more.
- Free from harmful chemicals and hormones.
#8. Barosi A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Features of Barosi A2 ghee:
- Ghee is made from the milk of Sahiwal and Rathi cow’s milk.
- Made using the bilona method to ensure the purity of ghee.
- Made using curd to get better quality.
- Non-GMO cow
- No preservatives or synthetic ingredients are added.
- Golden texture and nutty aroma.
#9. Gavyamart A2 Ghee
Features of Gavyamart A2 desi ghee:
- The ghee is rich in both flavor and health benefits.
- Produced using the bilona method.
- Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and nourishing fatty acids to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Excellent aroma and taste.
- Improves digestion, and the immune system, and supports overall wellness.
#10. Matratva Gir Cow A2 Ghee
Features of Matratva A2 desi ghee:
- Made from Gir cow.
- Use the Vedic bilona method
- Prepared in small batches
- Made from grass-fed cow
- Full of essential nutrients and healthy fats.
In conclusion, we can say that there are various ghee brands in Assam that provide A2 ghee. All the above-mentioned ghee brands are trustable ghee brands. They have a large customer base in Bharat. The ghee provided by these companies is pure, organic, and farm-fresh. Their ghee is made by using the Vedic bilona method by churning the curd. If you want to purchase A2 ghee then you can go with any of these brands. Desi ghee provided by these brands is almost the same.