Ayurveda practitioner, Sharad Kulkarni says, “Ghee is samskaraanuvartana, which means it retains its own goodness along with the health benefits of whatever it is cooked with,”. He adds that, according to Ayurveda, this food can improve your skin, memory and strength. It helps you detox and is even a centuries-old aphrodisiac.”
The wide preference for pure A2 cow ghee over pure buffalo ghee is seen among people as there is lack of awareness of the benefits of pure buffalo ghee.
what people know about buffalo ghee is that it is white in color, has creamy and rich texture and has higher fat content which makes it suitable for weight gain. Children, teens, and young adults who are struggling to gain weight, can use this ghee in moderation.
Let us understand the benefits of pure buffalo ghee:
Nutritional Benefits Of Buffalo Ghee
- It is rich in phosphorous, magnesium and potassium.
- It has higher amount of calcium and vitamins.
- It helps in maintaining the bones, gaining weight and enhancing cardiovascular muscle activity.
- It also helps in cold, cough and phlegm issues and in retaining the joints and has anti-ageing effects.
- buffalo ghee has a ton of anti-oxidants, that improves your absorption rate and bodily immunity. Consuming this type of ghee regularly can help you increase your immunity and make you stronger.
- It gives you the power to absorb vitamins and minerals quicker – making you stronger.
- According to claims of ancient Ayurveda, buffalo ghee can help you cure gastritis and other ulcers. The next time if you have an ulcer or a burning sensation in your stomach, try ingesting a tablespoon of pure buffalo ghee.
- It can also help you pass your stools efficiently.
- Buffalo ghee can cure bedsores as well.
- In Ancient India, ghee was stored in oil wells, to serve as treatment of the wounded soldiers. These ancient medics would make medicine from ghee and apply it to the fresh wounds of soldiers.
BUFFALO GHEE: A CULINARY DELIGHT
- It is more aromatic and flavorful.
- Buffalo ghee lends a sweet aroma and loads of flavour to the recipes. People who love ghee-based food and sweets prefer its rich texture and granular structure.
- Buffalo ghee is used to make cheese, paneer and yogurt.
10 Best Pure A2 Buffalo Ghee Brand In India | Best Buffalo Ghee In India 2022
#1. Shahji Ghee - Pure A2 Desi Buffalo Ghee
Late Shri Arjun Das Ahuja, the founder of shahji ghee believed that a person is always known because of his honesty and not by the money he owns. Team of shahji ghee ensures to run buisness on honesty policy.
- Shahji buffalo ghee is made with 100% organic milk acquired from grass-fed Murrah buffalos by ancient bilona method. Murrah buffalo is a breed of water buffalo mainly kept for milk production and originates in Haryana state and some districts of Punjab and West UP of India.
- Murrah buffaloes are adaptive to any kind of climatic condition in India and are more disease resistant when compared to crossbred cows.
- Shahji Ghee, an Ayurvedic elixir and superfood from India, is a wonderful illustration of how ancient fats may adapt to modern living needs. An excellent source of omega-3 and omega-9, which are both natural immunity boosters and highly stable for use in cooking.
- It contains naturally occurring vitamin A, which is said to strengthen immunity. In addition to vitamins A, E, D, and K, it also has antioxidants. balances the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas in the body.
- It is preservative free and lab tested.
- Free shipping within 3-4 days. So that's why this is the #1 best buffalo ghee in india.
#2. Poshtik Sutra Buffalo Ghee
Multiply the flavour and your immunity. Feel the goodness of purity on every meal
Poshtik Sutra is committed to delivering health and longevity with quality products. The brand is synonymous with exceptional product quality, best-in-class ingredients.
- Poshtik Sutra Desi Ghee is made from the milk of the Murrah breed of buffalo.
- It has high nutrition value.
- It has no harmful chemical.
- It improves digestion and increases immunity. So that's why this is the #2 best buffalo ghee in india.
#3. Indicow Shudh Desi Buffalo Ghee
‘INDICOW’, the brand promises to deliver PURE, ORGANIC, FRESH COW MILK, rich in Omega3 from the most modern dairy farm with a production capacity of 5,000 litres a day.
It is located in the lush greenery of Hassangarh, close to Sampla, Indicow produces milk which adheres to the FSSAI standards.
- INDICOW Milk is not touched by human hand & is milked from a selected breed of HAPPY COWS who stay in air cooled sheds and are indulged with classical and devotional music, regular showers, have regular preventive healthcare check and are fed own grown green fodder, thus conforming to the International mechanized dairy practices.
- We believe in the significant part played by milk in strengthening and protecting the body to live a fuller, more complete life each day.
- Packed in hygienic conditions. So that's why this is the #3 best buffalo ghee in india.
#4. Barosi A2 Buffalo Ghee
Barosi Ghee is made using fresh & pure milk procured from our own farms using the Bilona Padati method. The milk is converted into curd and the curd is slowly churned to make butter. The butter is then refined – carbohydrates, proteins, casein, lactose, impurities and water are removed, leaving only pure fat or oil.
- 100% NATURAL AND PURE With a wonderful balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 Linoleic acids.
- It nourishes your skin and creates a protective barrier.
- Barosi Ghee complements your diet plan as it is full of nutritive fatty acids and this makes it an ideal energy and vitality source for everyone.
- It is powerhouse of nutrients.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Improves immunity system. So that's why this is the #4 best buffalo ghee in india.
#5. Amrit Premium Buffalo Ghee
Amrit premium buffalo ghee is made from high quality buffalo. Made in small daily batches which preserves the freshness and purity of the hand made a touch of the ghee. Made wholly without any mechanical process.
- Amrit premium buffalo ghee is people’s choice manufactured using ancient bilona method and vedic method.
- Rejuvenates your skin, body and mind.
- Free from preservatives. So that's why this is the #5 best buffalo ghee in india.
#6. Brajratna Buffalo Ghee
Brajratna is an initiative from the villages of Haryana led by women-farmers. The whole milk is collected from the family-owned grass-fed pastured cattle and is processed.
It aims at providing employment to the farmers by directing their produce to the open market and their earnings at large are being utilized for further socio-economic development of the villages and their families.
This initiative is deeply involved in crafting the lives of farmers, so far close to 45 families have been associated in the entire value chain. Under this initiative, No cattle are being tortured or exploited for the milk thereby making it the best amongst the others.
- Brajratna buffalo ghee is prepared from non-homogenised whole milk taken from family-owned grass fed & pastured buffaloes.
- Brajratna ghee is prepared from traditional ayurvedic curd churning (bilona process) preserves the great taste of 'Desi Ghee' along with goodness of nutrition & health benefits.
- Brajratna Ghee is Creamy white in colour, grainy and rich.
- This buffalo ghee is a jar full of nostalgic aromas and deliciousness that has been missing in industrially produced ghee across the country.
- It is an Indian superfood, an Ayurvedic elixir, is an amazing example of traditional fats meeting the present lifestyle demands So that's why this is the #6 best buffalo ghee in india.
#7. Livgreen farm buffalo bilona ghee
Our Brand LivGreen which specifically means “Living Life with Nature” aims at producing Organic A2 Desi Ghee and delivers it to our customers all over India with Purity and Love. We basically promote organic and natural foods which are farm-made.
We ensure that our organic method of making A2 desi ghee preserves the environment by not using any artificial ingredients and provides wholesome nutrition to our customers.
- Helps in weight gain.
- Restores moisture.
- Improves digestion.
- Helps in maintaining healthy bones.
- It boosts immunity.
- Brightens skin.
- It helps in inducing sleep. So that's why this is the #7 best buffalo ghee in india.
#8. Pure Whites Buffalo Desi Dhee
Pure Whites is a brand owned and operated by Back to Roots Marketing Private Limited.
We offer an extensive range of products including milk, ghee, paneer, honey, cold-pressed oils and saffron.
All of our products can be delivered to your doorstep.
- We use a combination of ancient Ayurvedic techniques and modern processes in our production process.
- We stay conscious of keeping the nutritional content and the original flavour of every product intact.
- We envisage becoming a world-class organization providing high quality food products that are essential to one’s overall health and lifestyle. While ensuring compliance with official quality standards and more, we strive to provide our customers with the finest and most authentic products. So that's why this is the #8 best buffalo ghee in india.
#9. Absolute Milk Pure Buffalo Ghee
Absolute milk is launched by young entrepreneurs who returned from US with a passion to produce farm fresh dairy products and bringing it into our everyday lives.
The Founder Vamshi Krishna along with his wife Deepya Reddy started the Farm with a zeal to produce not just farm fresh milk but wanted to do something more... their vision was to produce healthy product range that we use in our day to day lives. This that dream and vision formed the brand Absolute milk - AM.
- The farm is located near Shamshabad, is now home to around 350+ cattle, where the cattle are encouraged to free style grazing and all the cattle are fed organically with the feed grown in the own farm and follows a strict zero antibiotics, zero hormones and zero pesticides policy.
- All the products at Absolute milk are produced with own cattle milk in the utmost hygienic conditions, in a home like atmosphere using the most traditional methods possible.
- Team AM are trying to come up with more and more farm fresh dairy products, to cater to the everyday needs with a very affordable price range. Our motto is to give Premium products at affordable prices. So that's why this is the #9 best buffalo ghee in india.
#10. Proud farmer organics buffalo desi ghee
Big herds of Murrahs freely graze in our farms of Devbhoomi grown with Super Napier Organic Grass using a single fertilizer, called “Jeevamrutham”.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Omega 6 & 9, calcium, iron, magnesium, Butyric Acid and Beta Carotene.
- Contains good fats.
- Improves digestion.
- Increases immunity.
- Good for skin.
- Ideal for deep frying. So that's why this is the #10 best buffalo ghee in india.
Health Benefits of Buffalo Ghee
- Buffalo milk is slightly heavier than cow milk and has capacity to induce natural sleep.
- It is an excellent moisturizer, making skin glow.
- It has higher shelf life.
- Ghee extracted from buffalo milk is higher compared to the ghee from the same amount of cow milk. This also impacts the cost of ghee, making buffalo ghee more affordable than its counterpart.
- Buffalo ghee is especially suited for people who are physically very active and want to put on some weight.
- Buffalo ghee works very well for treating chapped lips, dry and dull skin, and dark circles.
- It aids in the treatment of burns and swells. You can apply it directly over the affected area to avoid the infection and cool it down.
- It can reduce dark circles and chapped lips.
- Applying buffalo ghee makes your skin look plump and fresh.
The magic of ghee isn’t just that it’s the world’s most high-functioning fat. It’s also that it’s a wonderful partner to other foods, complementing them to work better and harder for us but you should always remember that moderation is always the key!