Meerut, also known as the Sports City Of India, is one of the essential cities in the State of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is famous for being the largest producer of sports goods and musical instruments in India. The city is also an education hub in western Uttar Pradesh.
But this city is also known for its dairy products especially “Desi Ghee”. People of Meerut cook various food items in which ghee is used. They make sweets and various dishes that use desi ghee in their making. They spread ghee on the rotis, paratha, and loaves of bread and enjoy its incredible taste.
But, do you which ghee is being used in Meerut? Which are the best desi ghee brands in Meerut? Which desi ghee brand is rocking in the market of Meerut? No, let’s find out.
5 best desi ghee brands in Meerut in 2023
Desi ghee a clarified butter is one of the most loved Ayurvedic ingredients in Indian culture, traditions and cuisines. In India, desi ghee has a long historical background and has been used since the Vedic period. Here, I am going to provide you with the 5 best desi ghee brands in Meerut 2023.
#1. Shahji A2 Desi Ghee
- Oldest A2 desi ghee in India since 1957.
- Made from the high-quality milk of Sahiwal and Gir cow.
- Made in small batches in earthen pots.
- Made from the Bilona method by churning the curd.
- Pure, organic, and high-quality ghee totally hand-made
- Full of health benefits, aids in digestion, gut health, osteoporosis, etc.
- Free from additives and any kinds of chemicals, and pesticides
- Anveshan was started by a group of IITians in 2019.
- Made from high-quality, A2 milk of Hallikar and Gir cow ghee.
- Made in small batches.
- Made from the bilona method by churning the curd.
- Their ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed cows.
- Free from any kind of preservatives and additives.
- Ghee is full of health and medicinal properties.
#3. Two Brothers Organic Farm
- Two Brothers' organic farm was started by Two Brothers “Ajinkya Hange” and “Satyajit Hange” in 2012.
- Made from indigenous Gir cow milk
- Ghee made from the milk of grass-fed cow
- Use bilona method
- Made from natural A2 yoghurt
- Do not contain any additives and artificial preservatives
- GirOrganic started with a mere 5-6 cows, founded in 1990 with the aim of introducing an organic lifestyle to the world.
- Made from the ancient Bilona method.
- Milk is obtained from grass-feeding indigenous cows like Gir.
- Ghee made in small batches in earthen pots with manual supervision
- Pure and organic ghee, free from all kinds of preservatives
- Made from the A2 milk of Gir cows
- Use the ancient bilona method
- Milk obtained from the grass-fed cow
- Ghee is made from the curd.
- Prepared without any synthetic additives or preservatives.
- Best for holistic and overall well-being.
Meerut is not only famous for being the largest producer of sports goods and musical instruments but also famous for its dairy products especially “Desi Ghee”.
People of Meerut use desi ghee in making various food items such as Chaat, sweets (Modak, ladoo, barfi, peda) parathas, Daal Makhani, Paneer butter masala etc. There are various desi brands such as Shahji Ghee, Anveshan, Two Brothers etc. are available online and offline to fulfil the demands of desi ghee in Meerut.
If you are from Meerut and looking for the best desi ghee brands in Meerut then the above-mentioned desi ghee brands are indeed the best ghee in Meerut. You can go with any brand you wish, But the expert recommended: Shahji A2 Desi Ghee.