There is no doubt about it that pure ghee has been an essential part of Indian cooking or household but very few people know that pure cow ghee can also be used to treat cold, sinusitis and stuffiness of nose.
Can I Put Ghee In My Nose?
The answer is, yes, you can put pure cow ghee into your nostrils.
When Ghee Can Be Consumed Orally Then What Is The Significance Of Taking It Through Nasal Pathway?
Always remember pure cow ghee through nostril pathway reaches and works on higher centers of brain that controls neurological, endocrinal, and circulatory functions providing Local as well as systemic benefits.
Why taking Pure Ghee through Nasal Pathway will be more effective?
- Oil irrigates the nasal pathway and helps in thinning out the mucus and improves the coordination of cilia to help them remove bacteria and other irritants from the sinus passages.
- The oil when put into nostrils, first goes to our brain, then eyes and then ears, clearing the pathway for effective functioning.
- It unclogs the blocked nose and congestion.
How Do I Use Pure Ghee In My Nostrils?
Ghee Nasya Treatment Therapy
- Put 2-3 drops of pure cow ghee in nose at night or in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Drops of ghee can be put while sitting or lying down.
- This therapy is known as “Nasya treatment”.
15+ Best Benefits of Putting Ghee in Nose
- When pure cow ghee is administered in nostrils, it first reaches and spreads in brain, then reaches and spreads in eyes, then reaches and spreads in ears, and then reaches and spreads in throat, detoxifying and nourishing each one of then sequentially. Remember fatty acids are more crucial molecules that determines your brain integrity and ability to perform.
- It improves concentration, learning and memory by rejuvenating your nervous system.
- It cures nervousness, anxiety, migraine, dizziness and giddiness.
- It also helps in curing insomnia, that is, problems of sleep
- It also helps in curing dry eye syndrome
- if you spend most of your time on screen, be it mobile or laptop, then it becomes utmost essential for you to put 2 drops of pure cow ghee in your nostrils
- Nyasa treatment is also good for curing balance disorders, vertigo (BPPV), labyrinthitis, ear infections, tinnitus, hearing loss, otitis, otitis externa, otitis media
- It cures nasal congestions, nose bleeds, rhinitis, sinusitis, allergies, anosmia, hyposmia, parosmia, phantosmia
- it is also good for curing periodontal disease, tooth erosion and tooth sensitivity and tooth aches
- it is useful against brain stroke/clots, paralysis
- it helps in lubricating your neck muscles, throat and nose
- it helps in curing numerous body pains and cervical spondylosis
- As we are in the middle of pandemic, we’re all concerned about our immunity. This remedy helps in boosting your immunity and shields you from seasonal viral infection and fever.
- This therapy will help you in improving the quality of your hair and skin and make the two flawless, it even helps in reducing the greys that emerge in luscious black hair
- Two drops can help you in elevating your mood and relieve you from stress as well
- After melting one tea spoon ghee, you can also massage the nostrils. Take some pure cow ghee in your little finger and massage the inner lining of nostrils. Almost instantaneously, the blockage and congestion subside
- For nostrils, desi ghee works well by releasing unnecessary toxins.
- Another specialty of ghee, as it is of cooling nature, it controls anger and irritation and calms down the person quickly.
- Above all other ghee, cow ghee is best as it is Satvik, it brings good thoughts in our brain and improves the quality of our brain.
- If you are at old age and keep forgetting things then Nyasa treatment is best for you.
Can We Put Pure Cow Ghee In Nose Daily?
Yes, you can put pure cow ghee in your nostrils every day. Repeat this twice a day, in the morning and at night, half an hour before eating.
Does Ghee Increases Mucous In The Nose?
Mucous formation happens in nose due to an aggravation of ‘Kapha Dosha’. Pure cow ghee helps in managing this condition by reducing the production of mucous which eases out breathing.
Also Read -
- 7 Best Ways to Use Ghee for Eyes
- Is Ghee Good for Health?
- Best Organic A2 Ghee Brands in India
- What Is Bilona Ghee And Its Benefits?
- Best Ghee Home Remedies that Saves Your Life
So, the ghee kept in your house and the two drops of that ghee can give you new life. This ghee will not only give you new life but also to all your upcoming generations. It is good for all the diseases above the neck.
In Ayurveda, it is called as poison destroyer. That is why it is said, if you are child or old, if you want to strengthen your brain, then there should be an intake of ghee.