You want to know why we should buy A2 ghee. So before discussing, I assume that you know about A2 Ghee, if you don't know then you can read it here. What is A2 Ghee?
So why should you buy A2 Ghee because you want to buy Ghee and if you want to buy Ghee then why not buy A2 Ghee only? In this article, I will tell you some reasons why you must buy A2 ghee. So let's start…
25+ Reasons why should you buy A2 ghee?
So, here are some reasons that give the answers, why should you buy A2 ghee?
You should buy A2 ghee because:
- It is made from the Indian desi cow.
- It is pure and organic.
- A2 ghee is made from the desi cow that grazed grass in open pastures
- It is more beneficial than A1 ghee (Don’t know about A1 ghee read here).
- It is made from curd with the Vedic bilona method.
- It is free from preservatives and adulterants.
- It is a medicinal superfood used by the ancient Indian Physician Charak to treat various health issues.
- It is the best and most healthy alternative for cooking oil.
- It is used to prepare various sweets and dishes.
- It is used as a delicious spread on toast, rotis, paratha, etc.
- A2 ghee is beneficial for baby body massages.
- It is a rich source of essential nutrition like A, E, D, and K that fulfills the deficiency of nutrition in the body.
- It has anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
- This ghee enhances our immunity. The butyric acid content of the ghee helps the production of T-cells in the body. T-cells facilitate the production of antibodies that fight harmful pathogens.
- This ghee is full of healthy fatty acids, composed of fructose and galactose gives instant energy to the body.
- Ghee contains lipids, antioxidants, and vitamins that help to treat dry skin problems and enhance the skin's glow.
- Ghee has moisturizing properties that help to treat chapped lips.
- The antioxidant properties of the A2 ghee help to reduce wrinkles and fine lines of the skin.
- Applying ghee on the hair and scalp nourishes the frizzy, dry, and damaged hair. It also reduces the dandruff on the head. Massaging hair with ghee stimulates the dormant hair follicles and supports hair growth.
- A2 ghee is considered the superfood that helps to boost brain function. The DHA content of the ghee helps to develop cognitive abilities, mental alertness, and sharp memory. Thus, this ghee is recommended for students.
- A2 ghee contains Vitamin D, this vitamin helps to strengthen the bones and keep the conditions of osteoporosis on the way.
- A2 Ghee contains CLA, which helps to develop good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol in the body. The presence of Vitamin K2 in ghee also helps to prevent blockages in the arteries.
- A2 ghee contains omega-3 and omega-6 healthy unsaturated fats. Omega-3 helps in nerve, brain, and eye development in infants. And, Omega-6 helps in regulating genes and promotes health immunity, and blood clotting.
- A2 ghee helps to improve digestion. The butyric acid content of the ghee helps to keep gut, intestine, and colon health at a good level.
- Vitamin A content of the A2 ghee helps to treat night blindness.
- A2 ghee has a high smoke point of about 250 degrees Celsius. This means ghee can withstand high temperatures. This makes A2 ghee the best alternative for cooking oil.
- A2 ghee contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat burns and swelling.
- A2 ghee is full of medicinal properties. When it is mixed with ginger, garlic, and black pepper and heat it at low flame for 3-5 minutes. Taking this hot ghee remedy aids in sour throat, and common cold.
- A2 ghee is used to treat insomnia, this makes the person get a dense and deep sleep.
A2 ghee is good for the liver. Ghee acts as a detoxifying agent; when consumed in moderation, it aids in liver cleansing.
So these are the 30 reasons why you should buy A2 ghee. And I think after knowing these reasons, most people will definitely make A2 Ghee a friend of their health.
Also Read: Best A2 Ghee You Should Buy In India
And even if someone doubts the purity of A2 ghee and remains dependent on cheap and ordinary ghee, then who would be a bigger fool than him? So don't let your stupidity become an enemy of your health and give proof of being intelligent by bringing A2 desi ghee home today.
So there is something left to say in conclusion. I don't think there is anything left to say now. I have told you 30 benefits of A2 Ghee, which is sufficient in itself to tell you how important A2 Ghee is in improving your health. Just won't write much now. In final words, I would like to say just bring Shahji A2 Ghee to your home by today itself.
A2 Sahiwal Cow Ghee
A2 Gir Cow Ghee