Only 25 units left for sale today. Use Code "SHAHJI10" and get 10% off.
Consuming Cow Desi Ghee makes you fat is a myth. If consumed in the right amount, our Shahji Premium Cow Desi Ghee makes your life healthier and fitter. Prepared in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
Wondering Why Shahji Desi Ghee Is Good For Your Health?
- Prepared Traditionally Using Bilona Method
- Made From Grass-Fed Cow's Milk
- Zero Cholesterol & 100% Nutritious
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Preservatives Free
Benefits: Boosts Immunity | Strengthening Bones | Improves Memory & Brain Health
SHAHJI COW DESI GHEE
MADE FROM JERSEY COW’S MILK
RICH SOURCE OF VITAMINS
MADE WITH BILONA METHOD
THE PILLAR OF STOUT BONES & JOINTS HEALTH
Key Features of Shahji Premium Cow Desi Ghee
2. Their bodies are typically slightly reddish, dark brown, or mixed in color. They have a comparatively large head and generally do not have a hunchback.
4. Jersey Cow's milk is remarkably rich in butterfat, and for that reason animals of this breed are in demand for crossing with native stock to improve the butterfat percentage in milk.
4. Ghee helps in proper digestion because it enhances the absorption in the small intestine and decreases the acidic pH of our gastrointestinal tract. Cow's ghee is a natural source of antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process.
SHAHJI COW DESI GHEE
Keep Constipation Away
Keeps Body Active
Good For Heart
Helps In Weight Loss
What did they say about us
Dr. Garvita Kohli
Frequently Questions Asked
Which breed are you using for making cow ghee?
Which is better cow ghee or buffalo ghee?
Can I eat Desi Cow ghee everyday?
What are the benefits of consuming Desi Cow Ghee?
Ghee is full of health benefits . It is beneficial for each every part of the human body from your eyes to your immune system.
Its various benefits are:
(1) Helps in boost immunity.
(2)Reduce joints pain.
(3)A good source of energy.
(4) Good for heart.
(5)Good for skin.
(6)It keeps you warm in winter.
What does desi ghee do to your body?
How can you tell fake ghee?
Join our Newsletter
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.