Only 25 units left for sale today. Use Code "SHAHJI10" and get 10% off.
Honeybees collect nectar from flowers and produce honey. Honey obtained from honey bees, which is highly nutritious with numerous medicinal properties. It contains all naturally occurring antioxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins, and natural minerals.
Tulsi Honey, made with natural tulsi extracts, is traditionally used to provide relief from cold and cough. Honey & Tulsi strengthens the respiratory system and is a great source of energy.
Wondering What Makes Shahji Tulsi Honey Special?
- Raw and Unprocessed Honey
- Preservatives Free
- Powerhouse of Nutrients
- Natural Health Supplement
- 100% Pure & Natural
Benefits: Remedy for Cough & Cold | Strengthens Immune System | Aids Digestion
SHAHJI COW DESI GHEE
MADE FROM JERSEY COW’S MILK
RICH SOURCE OF VITAMINS
MADE WITH BILONA METHOD
THE PILLAR OF STOUT BONES & JOINTS HEALTH
Key Features of Shahji Premium Cow Desi Ghee
2. Their bodies are typically slightly reddish, dark brown, or mixed in color. They have a comparatively large head and generally do not have a hunchback.
4. Jersey Cow's milk is remarkably rich in butterfat, and for that reason animals of this breed are in demand for crossing with native stock to improve the butterfat percentage in milk.
4. Ghee helps in proper digestion because it enhances the absorption in the small intestine and decreases the acidic pH of our gastrointestinal tract. Cow's ghee is a natural source of antioxidant which eliminates free radicals and inhibits oxidation process.
SHAHJI COW DESI GHEE
Keep Constipation Away
Keeps Body Active
Good For Heart
Helps In Weight Loss
What did they say about us
Dr. Garvita Kohli
Frequently Questions Asked
Which breed are you using for making cow ghee?
Which is better cow ghee or buffalo ghee?
Can I eat Desi Cow ghee everyday?
What are the benefits of consuming Desi Cow Ghee?
What does desi ghee do to your body?
How can you tell fake ghee?
Join our Newsletter
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.