These days, not only in Bangalore but everywhere in India, there is lot of demand for organic A2 cow ghee. Everyone can wow for it that it is a pure ghee. But it is very important to know what is A2 Organic Cow Ghee. Is it worth buying?
What Is Organic A2 Cow Ghee?
Cow milk contains both A1 beta-casein protein and A2 beta-casein protein. But A2 protein is healthier than A1 protein. It is believed that the milk of Desi cows has more A2 protein and has more health benefits.
The ghee obtained from A2 milk is superior in taste and thicker in consistency. A2 cow ghee is grainy in texture and is made by heating butter on low flame for a long duration.
Which Desi Cow Breed is Preferred by Bangalore People?
Bangalore people preferred desi cow because of the A2 protein found in the milk of the Indian Breed indigenous cows like Gir, Sahiwal. A2 protein protein has a lots of health benefits like strengthen bone, immunity, skin health etc.
Why Do Bangalore People Prefer Organic A2 Ghee?
Bangalore people prefer A2 ghee because it is of superior quality and has immense health benefits like;
- It is rich in unadulterated Antioxidants making it highly nutritious.
- High in amino acids that aids in digestion.
- Great source of minerals like – potassium, calcium, phosphorus that strengthen muscles, toughen bones and teeth as well as regulate blood pressure.
- Contains Vitamin A, E and micronutrients that improve the Immune system.
- Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that improve cardiovascular health and promotes mental growth.
- Contains Proline that toughens heart muscles.
- A2 Protein helps form HDLs that lower cholesterol levels by placing them out of the bloodstream.
- Treats gastric problems and prevents headaches as well as asthma.
- Faster recovery from wounds and helps with better sleep.
- Also, great to treat joints pains and maintain overall nourishment of the body.
- Additionally increases Metabolism.
10 Best Pure & Organic A2 Ghee Brands In Bangalore 2023
But before you get to know about the best ghee in Bangalore, you may be having some questions on your mind:
- How to spot fake ghee?
- Is there any difference between an organic and desi ghee?
- With so many different brands in the market which one is the best ghee in India?
Well, worry not! To save this hassle, I’ve created a list of the 10 best ghee in India with proper research:
#1. Shahji Ghee - Pure & Organic A2 Desi Ghee
Shahji ghee has been providing pure and organic A2 desi ghee since 1957 to the every Indian family.
Founded by Late Shri Arjun Das Ahuja, he started was always known for the purity and freshness of its dairy products with customer satisfaction and fairness as its core values.
Shahjigee A2 Desi Ghee is mostly used in the kitchen as a healthful and flavorful ingredient, with a taste similar to maa ke haath ka khana. It will give a delightful sweetness to your everyday cuisine and make it special.
Shahji ghee is made by ancient bilona method from cow's milk like gir cow & sahiwal cow.
These desi cows are natural grass fed and produce high-quality nutritional milk and further pure organic ghee is made. So you can say that shahji ghee is the #1 best ghee in bangalore.
Shahji’s Traditional Vedic Ways of Making A2 Ghee
- Shahji A2 Cow Ghee is yellow in colour due to presence of β – carotene. Our body converts β – carotene to Vitamin A (retinol).
- Grainy texture of this ghee shows that it is made using low heat process to retain its nutrients and texture.
- It contains amino acids which makes it easier to digest and
- rich source of vitamin A, unadulterated antioxidants, preservatives free, that aids in building immunity.
#2. Gir Organic - A2 Cow Ghee
- Grass-feeding Desi Indian cows is used to prepare the Gir Organic Ghee.
- Modern technology is used to source milk from cows. No human involvement.
- It has healthy fatty acids which are rich in Omega 3.
- This Ghee offers a healthy bone and ligament strength, improves the function of other vital organs including the brain and heart, relieves joint pain. so you can say that gir organic is the #2 best ghee in bangalore.
#3. Anveshan - A2 Desi Ghee
Anveshan was formed in 2019 by a group of IITians with the goal of providing hybrid A2 Ghee to Indians.
Because it is an Indian brand, and the production plant is also located in India, it will create jobs for Indians. As a result, #3 Anveshan is the best ghee in bangalore.
- Pure A2 milk, famous for its antioxidant properties.
- It has rich vitamin value and supports strong and healthy muscle strength.
- It is as opaque as the mother's milk.
#4. Kapiva - A2 Organic Ghee
- The quality of this Kapiva ghee is of the highest standard
- It is 99% trans-fat free
- The flavourful ghee is made from natural and fresh cow milk
- Provide best quality a2 ghee.
ghee made from bilona method to ensure the quality of the ghee, so you can say that this the #4 best ghee in bangalore.
#5. Two Brothers Organic Farms - A2 Cultured Ghee
- This organic ghee is made from milk derived from purebred Gir cows using traditional bilona method.
- It lowers cholesterol.
- It is free of additives and preservatives.
ghee made from grass fed Indian cow breed through bilona process. they own their own farm to produce their organic a2 ghee, so you can say that this the #5 best ghee in bangalore.
#6. Barosi - A2 Desi Cow Ghee
- Barosi A2 Cow Ghee has a rich taste and is easily digestible.
- It is made by heating fresh cow milk until it separates into cream and skimmed milk. The cream is then heated again until it becomes solid. This process removes all water and impurities, leaving only the fat.
#7. Himalayan Natives - A2 Gir Cow Ghee
This is an aromatic and pleasant-tasting organic cow ghee. It is free of artificial flavours and preservatives. It aids in anti-ageing and improves the health of the eyes.
This Ghee is made from Badro cow's milk, which grazes freely in the Himalayan plains. These desi cows eat numerous herbs and spices, which are then transferred to the ghee. so you can say that this the #7 best ghee in bangalore.
#8. Sri Sri Tattva - A2 Cow Desi Ghee
- The name of this brand itself suggests that it is an Indian Brand. Those who want the flavour and taste of the Ghee will go for Sri Sri Tattva Ghee.
- The milk is sourced from the desi cows using German technology that reduces the involvement of the human hands.
- The whole process is followed in hygienic conditions and all the safety measures from the Food Department is taken to ensure quality and hygiene. so you can say that this is the #8 best ghee in bangalore.
#9. Gavyamart - A2 Ghee
Gavyamart ghee follows a traditional method to obtain Ghee in which the butter is cooked on a slow flame, this process gives more delight and maintains the nutritional value as well.
Lactose-free, gluten-free, simple to digest, and suitable for most people with lactose or casein sensitivity, Gavyamart Kankrej Cow A2 Cultured Ghee is lactose-free, gluten-free, easy to digest, and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities.
Gavyamart Desi Cow Ghee has a rich, nutty taste with a smooth, Granny texture. so you can say that this the #9 best ghee in bangalore.
#10. Matratva - A2 Cow Ghee
Matratva Ghee brand is started by a young IITian, Ankita Kumawat along with her husband with a team of 10 members to do something new and revolutionary.
She had left her job in the US and followed her passion to become a farmer. She belonged to a farming background family, which is why she started this Ghee brand following her roots.
Our ghee is made fresh in tiny amounts. We extract butter from curd using the Traditional Vedic Bilona (Hand Churned) Method, and then heat this butter over the traditional "chula" to generate our A2 ghee. so you can say that this is the #10 best ghee in bangalore.
- Best Ghee In India to Buy
Watch Video on 10 Best Ghee Brand in Bangalore
Why Organic A2 Ghee is more superior than Normal Market Ghee?
- First thing that consumer need to understand is that the indigenous desi cows yield about 8-10 litres of milk every day.
- So, in the year 1963, the Milk revolution started with the mission to increase milk production. In the 70s', semen from American bulls and some cattle from America were imported in India to meet the growing demand for milk. Since these breeds yield almost 30 litres of milk per day, they were considered as a great source of increasing the milk yield of the country. Later they were crossbred with the native Indian cows too.
- Milk of these cows contains a protein called A1 and A1 milk is not suitable for human consumption.
- With an aim to sell the product in cheaper prices, this ghee is made on an industrial level in huge quantities where many a times, additives like colour and flavour and adulterants are added in this ghee to increase the quantity, maintain the taste, texture and aroma, and is sold in the market starting at Rs 500 per litre, labelled as pure cow ghee.
- On the other hand, A2 cow ghee is prepared with traditional bilona method. A2 Ghee is made in farms in smaller batches. No additives are added to the ghee. The cows are not injected with hormones and provided with organic fodder only.
- Technically it takes about 28 litres of pure cow milk to prepare 1 KG of pure A2 cow ghee. So, if you see it costs a manufacturer approximately 1600 rupees to prepare one KG of ghee. This is why organic cow ghee are priced high.
Where can I get good homemade ghee in Bangalore?
We all know home-made ghee is tasty and healthier, but the question is where you can buy pure home made ghee in Bangalore?
Well, Shahji ghee is providing pure home made bilona ghee since 1957 to the home of every Indian family, so if you want to get pure home made ghee, then Shahji ghee is the best options for you.
The pure A2 ghee melts inside the human body at 37 degrees Celsius against normal body temperature of 37.2 degrees. It is interesting to see how nature has fine-tuned ghee for human consumption with no chance of cholesterol build-up when consumed pure A2 Organic Cow Ghee.