A2 Gir cow ghee, commonly referred to as desi cow ghee, has a wealth of miraculous health advantages to give. These cows are very common in forested areas, such as various Gujarati districts. Gir cows yield more milk than other kinds of cows do. This breed of milk cattle originated in India.
A2 Gir Cow Ghee Vs A1 Normal Cow Ghee
Gir Cow has huge hump at back and milk produced by these cow is rich in A2 beta casein protein which is excellent for health.
In the Normal cows, hump is missing and produces of A1 beta casein protein. It lead to a variety of health problems if consumed for a long period of time.
Hear From Our Amazing Customers!
Customers Also Bought
What is A2 Gir Cow Ghee?
What are the nutrients in Gir Cow ghee?
- Dietary fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K are abundant in Gir Cow Ghee.
- Since fat makes up the majority of the brain, it is excellent for memory and mental wellness.
- Our bones and immune system are strengthened by it. As opposed to other oils, it stimulates the secretion of digestive fluids, making it a wonder food for gut health. As a result, it aids in the healing of leaky gut syndrome by strengthening our gut lining.
- It aids in strengthening our immune system. Our neural system's nerve cells are bound together by fat, and therefore cow ghee serves as a vehicle for numerous nutrients.
- Before retiring to bed, put a drop of A2 ghee underneath your eyelids to help with glaucoma prevention and vision enhancement.
- Ghee can also be used as a moisturiser by applying it topically or rubbing it between your palms. It is a fantastic treatment for hair masks.
What is special about A2 Gir cow ghee?
The Gir Cow is known to be one of the finest milch cows. The cow is famous for its endurance in stressful weather conditions. Gir cows, typically from Gujrat, yield more milk in less fodder. It is strong enough to resist any tropical diseases as well. Consuming the gir cow ghee that is rich in nutrients builds out immunity for a healthy, disease-free body.
Why is A2 Gir Cow Ghee Expensive?
A rare breed A complete health package Process of making gir cow ghee: If the traditional ayurvedic bilona process is used to make desi ghee, it takes about 25 to 30 litres of milk to make 1 litre of ghee.
Is Shahji A2 Gir Cow Ghee Organic?
Yes, our A2 Ghee is completely organic. No chemicals or machines are involved in the process.
Why is your traditional desi ghee sometimes a bit granular?
Our Indian customers have helped to reinforce our love of the grain, which reminds them of home, and we believe, develops deeper, richer flavor. When we stop expecting a2 ghee to be smooth, just like butter, we can appreciate it for its texture, flavor and extreme flexibility! The fat crystals melt with heat, so it is only grainy when solid. If you prefer smooth a2 ghee, simply melt it to liquid by placing the jar in a hot water bath, when it it totally melted, put it in the fridge overnight and it will solidify smooth. Remove and store at room temp and it will stay that way!
What are health benefits of comsuming A2 Gir Cow ghee?
A2 Ghee helps in :- 1. Helps In Digestion 2. Good For Heart 3. Improves Skin Glow 4. Lubricate Joints 5. Strengthens Immunity 6. Has Antiaging Properties 7. Improves Brain Health 8. Maintains Healthy Vision.
How is Shahji A2 Gir Cow Ghee different from other brands?
Shahji A2 Ghee is an outcome of a lot of research and development to ensure that the most healthy and nutritious ghee reaches our customers. Our A2 ghee is produced distinctly from the traditional BILONA technique, completely hand churned in earthen pots, untouched by machine and chemical free. It is A2 ghee in it's most authentic form.
24/7 customer support